Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday Print sale / New Limited Ed. Print

Jeremiah Ketner Print Sale

Enjoy 20% off all Limited edition and Fine Art Prints from December 1st-3rd. Use the code: Holiday at check out on smallandround.com 


I’m also happy to introduce my latest limited edition print “Butterfly Wings”. I’ve relocated my studio to Tokyo, Japan and have been researching traditional Washi papers for digital printing. I was introduced to Awagami Factory by a friend and instantly fell in love with the wide range of traditional papers. The paper I choose for this edition is a beautiful Bamboo Washi paper. It has a natural feel and prints exceptionally well with pigmented inks. Each print is hand stamped with my Sakura Logo. This edition is limited to only 30 prints. 



Check out this Video of 7th generation papermaker, Yoichi Fujimori making a washi sheet.

More video’s about Awagami Inkjet Paper here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwkUxBM7Yw

Happy Holidays! 

No comments: